This is nothing like homemade pancakes for breakfast or brunch. Check out this easy recipe that takes less than 5 minutes. Making pancake batter with Pancakes From Scratch is so simple that you’ll wonder why you never did it before! Their pancake recipe only requires the Pancakes From Scratch mix and water. The best thing about it is their pancake mix is vegan.
If you want a more traditional recipe that doesn’t taste quite as good, you can follow this one below:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour (or whole wheat, spelt, other flours)
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder (or baking soda)
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 / 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk (or buttermilk)
- 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- Sift and whisk the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt) in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients (milk, vanilla, melted butter, and egg) to the remaining batter and mix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 – 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook 1 minute on each side until golden brown and serve hot with maple syrup.